About the Company:
Our client is a global technology company that designs and manufactures world-class RF/microwave, microelectronics, and security technologies solutions.
About the role:
The position is located in Philadelphia.
The Global Vice President of Information Technology is responsible for driving the overall strategy, design, and development of the organizational information systems, software applications, IT support, and infrastructure systems.
This position plays an influential role as a trusted technology advisor, shaping IT strategy, making investment and priority trade-off decisions, reducing unit costs, negotiating and managing vendor contracts, and is responsible for end-to-end strategy, design, and implementation of the company's digital roadmap.
- Maintain and update the overall framework of IT policies, standards, and strategies that will empower business and people to deliver on their commitments to the strategy and budgets.
- Develop a technology strategy that anticipates and reacts to major technology changes and ensures the maintenance of the company’s leadership position in a very competitive landscape.
- Serve as a strategic thought partner and collaborate with Business Unit (BU) and Functional Leaders to gain an in-depth understanding of strategic priorities; provide innovative, effective and efficient technology solutions and processes.
- Optimizes and manages the technology network in a manner it delivers high efficiency with sufficient resilience, appropriate security, and effective cost management.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- MBA or other appropriate advanced degree preferred
- Experience Years: 8-10 years
- Hold a SECRET clearance or be eligible and willing to apply for a SECRET clearance
- Knowledge of and/or experience in security environments (e.g. NIST, ISSM)
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Advanced knowledge of e-commerce, CX, digital project development, and related technologies